Introduction to NEET 2018 Reference Books:
- NCERT Books are very crucial in this context.
- The candidate can refer to whichever books that are deemed apt for the preparation.
The candidate can use the following books for their references to prepare for NEET 2018:
- The concept of Physics by H.C Verma.
- NCERT based Physics by MTG Editorial Board.
- Objective Physics by GKP.
- Objective Physics Vol-2 by DC PANDEY.
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick, and Walker.
- Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov.
- NCERT Chemistry by MTG Editorial Board.
- Physical Chemistry by
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd.
- Modern’s ABC of Chemistry for class 11th and 12th by
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J. D. Lee.
- Dinesh Objective Chemistry Vol-I by P.N.KAPIL.
- Dinesh Objective Chemistry Vol-II by P.N.KAPIL.
- Dinesh Objective Chemistry Vol-III by P.N.KAPIL.
- Dinesh Objective Chemistry Vol-IV by P.N.KAPIL.
- NCERT Biology of Class XI.
- NCERT Biology of Class XII.
- Trueman’s Biology Vol 1 and 2.
- Dinesh Objective Biology Vol-I by K.N. BHATIA.
- Dinesh Objective Biology Vol-II by K.N. BHATIA.
- Dinesh Objective Biology Vol-III by K.N. BHATIA.
- Dinesh Objective Biology Vol-IV by K.N. BHATIA.
- Pradeep Publication’s Biology class XI (Vol- 1 & Vol-2) by
- Pradeep Publication’s Biology class XII by
- GRB Bathla’s Publication’s for Biology by Dr.R.K.Pillai, Dr.Naresh Malik, and Dr.A.B.Sinha.