Introduction to NEET 2018 Counselling:
- Authority: Counselling process of NEET 2018 will be conducted by the Medical counselling committee (MCC) of the Directorate General of health services. The DGHS will hold the Counselling for the 15% all India seats online. The candidates would be eligible for admission on the basis of the marks or rank they secure in their NEET 2018.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have cleared the NEET 2018 can only participate in the NEET counselling process. Candidates need to be qualified in 10+2 and got minimum aggregate marks of 50%.
- Date: The counselling process for the NEET 2018 starts from 1st week of July 2018.
- Phases: The selection process includes Registration, choice locking, and seat allotment.
NEET 2018 Counselling Process:
- Choice: During the counselling process, candidates have the complete authority to choose a college of their choice.
- Reserved Seats: The Counselling for the state quota, universities, centralized institutions will be held according to their respective rules.
- Allotment: Seats will be allocated to students based on their choice and availability of seats.
- Administration: Counselling for seats in colleges other than the 15% All India Quota colleges will be administered by the respective State Governments/Authorities.
NEET 2018 Counselling Schedule:
|Registration for Counselling, Choice filling and Indicative seat allotment||First week of July 2018 to Second week of July 2018|
|Declaration of Result of Indicative seat allotment||Second week of July 2018|
|Choice locking||Second week of July 2018|
|Round 1 seat allotment process||Second week of July 2018|
|Result of NEET 2018 Round 1 seat allotment||Third week of July 2018|
|Reporting at college after Round 1 allotment||Third week of July 2018 to Fourth week of July 2018|
|Preference entry, choice locking and Registration for Round 2||First week of August 2018|
|Process of Round 2||First week of August 2018|
|Round 2 seat allotment result||Second week of August 2018|
|Reporting at college after Round 2 seat allotment||Second week of August 2018 to Third week of August 2018|
|Transfer of vacant seats to State quota by MCC||Third week of August 2018|
Important Documents for NEET 2018 Counselling:
Eligible candidates need to carry the following documents during the counselling process:
- Class 10th Certificate.
- Class 10+2 Certificate.
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet.
- NEET 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET 2018 Result/ Rank letter.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if the 10th certificate does not bear the same).
- Eight (8) Passport size photograph of the candidate, same as affixed on the application form.
- Online generated Provisional allotment letter.
- Identity Proof.
- SC/ST Certificate (if applicable).
- OBC certificate (if applicable).
- Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate issued by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Boards (if applicable).
Certificates Required For NEET 2018 Counselling:
- Self Declaration Proforma For Candidates Belonging To Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Jammu & Kashmir.
- Certificate Of Locomotor Disability.
- Proforma For Scheduled Caste And Scheduled Tribe Certificate.
- Proforma For Other Backward Class (OBC) Certificate.
Registration for NEET 2018 Counselling:
Step 1: Online Registration:
- Details: Candidates should provide details like roll number, name, date of birth, mobile number, and email address to initiate the registration process for NEET 2018.
- Generation of credentials: Upon successful registration, Login ID & Password are generated on the registered mobile number & email ID.
- Login: For the further process, candidates can log in with the login ID & password which they receive after registration is done.
Step 2: Selection & Locking:
- Selection of course: Candidates should select the course of their preference.
- Selection of college: Candidates are also supposed to provide their selection preferences for college.
Step 3: Seat Allotment:
- Rounds: The process of seat allotment is conducted in three rounds.
- Allotment: Candidates will be allocated seats based on their rank in NEET 2018 and choices provided during the online registration for the counselling process.
- Exceptions: In addition to centralized counselling, a few centralized institutes may organize their own counselling procedure.
- Reporting: After the seat allotment, candidates have to report to college for admissions.
- Step 1: New Registration for Round 2 of Counselling.
- Step 2: Fresh choice filling and locking for Round 2.
- Step 3: Seat allotment result of Roud 2.
- Step 4: Reporting college based on the Round 2 allotment result.
NEET 2018 15% All India Quota Counselling:
- Information: Information on online counselling can be obtained from the official website of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
- Authority: Medical Counselling Committee of the Directorate-General of Health Services conducts Online counselling after the NEET 2018 Results are declared.
- Waiting List: Candidates placed in Merit/ Waiting List after the NEET 2018 Results are advised to read the counselling information carefully and understand the course of action to be taken by them for appearing in the Counselling.
Queries related to NEET 2018 15% All India Quota Counselling:
- Queries: For all counselling related queries such as the scheme of counselling and FAQ’s please refer to the official website of the conducting committee i.e. mcc.nic.in
- Updates: Candidates are requested to continuously update themselves regarding circulars, notices, news events etc., published on the official website.
- Contact Address: The Assistant Director-General (ME), Directorate-General of Health Services, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110 108.
- Contact Number: 011-23062493.
- Fax: 011-23061907.
Medical colleges associated with NEET 2018:
|State||Name and Address of Medical College / Medical Institution||Year of Inception of College||Annual Intake (Seats)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Alluri Sitaram Raju Academy of Medical Sciences, Eluru||2000||150|
|Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally||2005||150|
|Chalmeda Anand Rao Insttitute Of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar||2003||150|
|Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad||1985||150|
|Dr. P.S.I. Medical College , Chinoutpalli||2002||150|
|Dr. VRK Womens Medical College, Aziznagar||2010||100|
|Fathima Instt. of Medical Sciences,Kadapa||2010||100|
|Great Eastern Medical School and Hospital,Srikakulam||2010||---|
|GSL Medical College, Rajahmundry||2002||150|
|Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally||1999||150|
|Katuri Medical College, Guntur||2002||150|
|Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Foundation, Amalapuram||2005||150|
|Maharajah Institute of Medical Sciences, Vizianagaram||2002||100|
|Mamata Medical College, Khammam||1998||150|
|Medicity Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ghanpur||2001||100|
|MNR Medical College, Sangareddy||2002||100|
|Narayana Medical College, Nellore||2000||150|
|NRI Medical College, Guntur||2003||150|
|P E S Institute Of Medical Sciences and Research, Kuppam||2001||150|
|Prathima Institute Of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar||2001||150|
|S V S Medical College, Mehboobnagar||1999||100|
|Santhiram Medical College, Nandyal||2005||150|
|Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences,Research Centre and Teaching Hospital, Peerancheru||2005||150|
|Bihar||Katihar Medical College, Katihar||1987||60|
|Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College, Kishanganj||1990||60|
|Narayan Medical College & Hospital, Sasaram||2008||---|
|Delhi||Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi||2008||100|
|Gujarat||CU Shah Medical College, Surendra Nagar||2000||100|
|GCS Medical College, Ahmedabad||2011||150|
|GMERS Medical College, Gotri, Vadodara||2011||150|
|GMERS Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad||2011||150|
|Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhuj||2009||150|
|K.J. Mehta General Hospital & College of Medical Sciences, Amargadh||2009||---|
|Kesarsal Medical College & Research Institute, Ahmedabad||2003||0|
|Pramukhswami Medical College, Karmsad||1987||100|
|SBKS Medical Instt. & Research Centre, Vadodra||2002||150|
|Vivekanand Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research, Valia||2001||---|
|Haryana||Gold Field Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Ballabgarh, Faridabad||2011||100|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha||2002||50|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana, Ambala||2003||150|
|Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon||2010||100|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences, Jammu||1995||100|
|Sher-I-Kashmir Instt. Of Medical Sciences, Srinagar||1988||50|
|Karnataka||A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore||2002||150|
|Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur||1985||100|
|Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur||1984||100|
|Basaveswara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga||1999||100|
|Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore||1980||100|
|Father Mullers Institue of Medical Education and Research, Mangalore||1999||100|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum||1963||200|
|JJM Medical College, Davangere||1965||245|
|JSS Medical College, Mysore||1984||150|
|K S Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore||1999||150|
|K S Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore||1999||100|
|Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore||1955||250|
|Kasturba Medical College, Manipal||1953||250|
|Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore||1980||120|
|Khaja Banda Nawaz Institute of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga||2000||100|
|M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore||1979||150|
|Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga||1963||150|
|MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore||1997||100|
|Navodaya Medical College, Raichur||2000||100|
|Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore||2005||150|
|S S Institute of Medical Sciences& Research Centre, Davangere||2006||150|
|S. Nijalingappa Medical College & HSK Hospital & Research Centre, Bagalkot||2002||150|
|Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||2011||150|
|SDM Medical College , Dharwad||2003||100|
|Shri B M Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bijapur||1986||150|
|Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar||1086||150|
|Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur||1988||150|
|Srinivas Institute of Medical Research Centre, Srinivasnagar||2011||150|
|St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore||1963||60|
|Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||2002||150|
|Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore||1999||150|
|Kerala||Academy of Medical Sceiences,Pariyaram, Kannur||1995||100|
|Amala Institute of Medical Sciences, Thrissur||2002||100|
|Amrita School of Medicine, Elamkara, Kochi||2000||100|
|Azeezia Instt of Medical Science,Meeyannoor,Kollam||2008||100|
|Co-operative Medical College, Kochi||2000||100|
|Dr. Somervel Memorial CSI Hospital & Medical College, Karakonam, Thiruvananthapuram||2001||100|
|Govt. Medical College, Thrissur||1981||150|
|Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute, Thrissur||2002||100|
|Kannur Medical College, Kannur||2006||100|
|Karuna Medical College, Palakkad||2006||100|
|KMCT Medical College,Kozhikode, Calicut||2008||100|
|M E S Medical College , Perintalmanna Malappuram Distt.Kerala||2002||100|
|Malabar Medical College, Kozhikode,Calicut||2010||150|
|Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical College, Kolenchery||2001||100|
|Pushpagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Tiruvalla||2002||100|
|Sree Narayana Instt. of Medical Sciences, Chalakka,Ernakulam||2009||100|
|Sree Uthradom Thiurnal Academy of Medical Sciences,Trivandrum||2006||100|
|Sri Gokulam Medical College Trust & Research Foundation, Trivandrum||2005||150|
|Travancore Medical College, Kollam||2009||100|
|Madhya Pradesh||Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bairagarh,Bhopal||2011||150|
|Index Medical College Hospital & Research Centre,Indore||2007||150|
|L.N. Medical College and Research Centre,Bhopal||2009||150|
|Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bhanpur, Bhopal||2005||150|
|Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain||2001||100|
|Shri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore||2003||150|
|Maharashtra||ACPM Medical College, Dhule||1990||100|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli||2005||100|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune||1989||150|
|Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Kolhapur||1989||150|
|Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati||1984||100|
|Dr. Ulhas Patil Medical College & Hospital, Jalgaon||2008||100|
|Dr.Vasantrao Pawar Med. Col. Hosp. & Research Centre,Nasik (Prev. NDMVP Samaj Medical College)||1990||120|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha||1990||150|
|KJ Somaiyya Medical College & Research Centre, Mumbai||1991||50|
|Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad||1984||150|
|Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Latur||1990||100|
|Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education & Research, Pune||1994||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Wardha||1969||65|
|Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Aurangabad||1989||150|
|Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Navi Mumbai||1989||150|
|N. K. P. Salve Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur||1990||150|
|Padmashree Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Pimpri, Pune||1995||150|
|Padmashree Dr. D.Y.Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai||1989||150|
|Padmashri Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundations Medical College, Ahmednagar||2003||100|
|Rural Medical College, Loni||1984||125|
|Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and Hospital,Narhe,Pune||2007||100|
|Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai||1991||100|
|Manipur||Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal||1972||100|
|Orissa||Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar||2005||100|
|Instt. Of Medical Sciences & SUM Hospital, Bhubaneswar||2007||100|
|Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar||2007||100|
|Pondicherry||Aarupadai Veedu Medical College, Pondicherry||1999||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Pondicherry||2002||150|
|Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Pondicherry||2000||100|
|Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Pondicherry||2006||150|
|Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital, Pondicherry||2006||150|
|Sri Venkateswaraa Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Pondicherry||2007||150|
|Vinayaka Missions Medical College, Pondicherry||1997||100|
|Punjab||Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bhatinda||2006||150|
|Chintpurni Medical College, Gurdaspur||2011||150|
|Christian Medical College, Ludhiana||1953||75|
|Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana||1963||70|
|Gian Sagar Medical College & Hospital, Patiala||2007||100|
|Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, Jalandhar||2011||150|
|Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Sri Amritsar||1997||100|
|Rajasthan||Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur||2008||150|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur||2001||100|
|National Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jaipur||2004||150|
|Sikkim||Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences, Gangtok||2000||50|
|Tamil Nadu||ACS Medical College , Chennai||2008||---|
|Annapoorna Medical College & Hospital, Salem||2011||150|
|Chennai Medical College Hospital and research centre,Trichy||2009||150|
|Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute, Kanchipuram||2006||150|
|Christian Medical College, Vellore||1942||60|
|D.D. Medical College and Hospital, Tiruvallur, Chennai||2010||---|
|Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital,Perambalur||2011||150|
|Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences,Maduranthagam||2009||100|
|Madha Medical College and Hospital, Thandalam, Chennai||2011||150|
|Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute, Enathur||2003||150|
|Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Instt. Medical Sciences and Research||2008||150|
|PSG Institute of Medical Sciences, Coimbatore||1985||150|
|Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Annamalainagar||1985||150|
|Saveetha Medical College and Hospital, Kanchipuram||2008||150|
|Shri Satya Sai Medical College and Research Institute, Kancheepuram||2008||150|
|Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital, Chennai||1999||100|
|Sree Mookambika Institute of Medical Sciences, Kanyakumari||2006||100|
|Sri Muthukumaran Medical College,Chennai||2010||150|
|Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai||1985||250|
|SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Kancheepuram||2005||150|
|Tagore Medical College and Hospital, Chennai||2010||150|
|Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College, Salem||1996||100|
|Tripura||Tripura Medical College and Dr. B R A M Teaching Hospital, Agartala||2006||100|
|Uttar Pradesh||Career Instt. Of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Lucknow||2011||100|
|Era Lucknow Medical College , Lucknow||1997||150|
|Hind Institute of Medical Sciences , Barabanki||2009||100|
|Major S D Singh Medical College and Hospital, Fathehgarh, Farrukhabad||2011||100|
|Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar||2006||100|
|Rama Medical College and Hospital , Kanpur||2008||150|
|Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Hapur,Gaziabad||2011||150|
|Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital, Bareilly||2006||100|
|Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad||1996||100|
|Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences, Hapur||2008||100|
|School of Medical Sciences & Research,Greater Noida||2009||150|
|Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly||2005||100|
|Subharti Medical College, Meerut||1996||150|
|Teerthankar Mahaveer Medical College, Moradabad||2008||150|
|Uttaranchal||Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun||1995||100|
|Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun||2006||100|
|West Bengal||ICARE Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Haldia, Purba Midanpore||---||0|
|KPC Medical College,Jadavpur,Kolkata||2008||150|