Introduction to NEET 2018 Application Process:
- Enrollment: The online application form for NEET 2018 will be hosted on the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE). Candidates can complete the NEET 2018 Application Process on the website.
- Date: Candidates can register themselves for NEET 2018 in the month of January 2018.
- Mode: There will be no offline registration for NEET 2018.
- Guide: A cutting-edge technology has been used to develop the application form for NEET 2018. Candidates will be guided through each step where and what details are to be fed in.
- Rejection: The application request of candidates who feed in false information will not be entertained by the CBSE and such candidates will be debarred from appearing for the NEET 2018.
- Invalid Application: The candidates who submit an incomplete application form for NEET 2018 those application forms will be considered invalid and will be rejected.
- Non-Refundable Fee: NEET 2018 examination fees will not be refunded in case of any rejected applications.
- Note: The application form for NEET 2018 once submitted cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances.
NEET 2018 Application Process:
- NEET 2018 Application Process in Step by Step procedure is given below.
STEP 1: Apply Online
- Go to the Official Website of NEET 2018, and click on the “Apply Online” which is present in the left bottom as shown below.
- Now you can find the Instructions sheet that will display on your screen, each and every candidate should read and know the NEET 2018 Examination instructions before filling the Application Form.
- After that candidate should click on the “Proceed to Apply Online NEET 2018” as shown below.
- Now Candidates can find the New Registration Form as shown below.
STEP 1.1: Candidates have to fill their name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Category, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, State of Eligibility (for 15% All India Quota), Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- After filling all the details which are shown above Check the details twice and at the bottom there will be two links one is “Reset” and another one is “Preview & Next”.
- If the candidates are satisfied with their information then they can click on “Preview & Next”.
- After clicking, the information submitted by the candidates will be displayed on the screen. If the information which was shown is correct, click on “Next” button, otherwise click on “Back” button to recorrect the information.
- Candidates should note down the registration number for Further Procedure.
STEP 1.2: Now Candidates should choose the strong Password and Re-Enter the Password.
- Choose the Security question and give an answer.
- Enter the OTP which has been sent to your registered Mobile Number.
- Then Click the “Submit” button as shown below.
STEP 1.3: Candidates should login with their registration number and Password as shown below.
STEP 1.4: After the candidate click on Login Button then the applicants can see the form of Personal details, as shown below.
- Fill the details.
- Choose the Place of Birth.
- Choose the choice of Medium of Question Paper.
- Choose the Choice of Three Examination Centers.
- After filling these details click on the “Next” button as shown above.
STEP 1.5: Now candidates can see the address details as shown below.
- Fill the Residential Address shown above.
- Fill the details like Qualification, Occupation, Annual Income of Parents/Guardian.
- Select the Dress code whether the Yes/No.
- Fill the security pin which has shown there and click on the “Preview and Submit” button as shown above.
- Now you can review your details.
- Then click on the “Final Submit” as shown below.
STEP 2: Upload Scanned Images
- Upload the scanned images.
- Candidate should have scanned images of his latest Photograph (size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb.
- Signature(size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb) in JPEG format only.
- Then the candidate can see as shown below.
STEP 3: Make Payment
- After uploading the images, the candidate will automatically go to the link for fee payment.
- A candidate has to follow the instruction & submit the application fee as shown below.
- Candidates should choose the payment, go to the payment.
- Applicants can pay the fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
STEP 4: Print confirmation page
- After the completion of the fee payment, the candidate can take the printout of the confirmation page.
- Candidate should click the “Click here to take printout of confirmation page” as shown below.
NEET 2018 Fees:
|NEET 2018 Mode of payment||Preparation checks to be done by the candidate
|Debit/Credit card using online payment gateway||The validity of the card should be checked and kept ready for the payment.|
|Net Banking/UPI||Follow the instructions as communicated during the online process.|
|E-wallet of various service providers||follow the instructions as communicated during the online process.